View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
NeoRizer
Banned User

NeoRizer's Gamercard
Yeah it's been patched.

They patched the game just recently and I doubt this works (not that I tested the method posted here)

I had all the skills with Heero 40% of the way through Original Mode....like seriously, I don't see why so many people have a problem with this achievement.

I used Amuro for Official Mode and he had about 45% of his skills once I was done with every one.

I started using Heero at the beginning of Original Mode and boosted all the characters through their story with him and by the time I had 7 stories complete, he had all of his skills....it almost seemed like a waste to continue with him but he's so incredibly bad ass, I couldn't resist.

I've only been playing the game for 3 days (30 Hours right on) and all I have left is the 100,000 kills...matter of fact, only 40,000 left to do.

If you repeat the first level of Heero's story over and over, you average 800 kills in less than 10 minutes if you conquer the entire field and kill all the bosses.

I think the patch is supposed to give you a new skill at the end of each mission you complete. I know that every mission I completed I earned a new skill. I have no idea if your performance has any thing to do with it but most maps I was completing in under 10 minutes and was getting a mission rank (gold numbers) of at least 1600-2000 every time.

I never got any abilities if I failed a mission either...which happened about 4 or 5 times while I was using Amuro...so yeah.

You really don't even need this trick any more. I'm sure the patch fixed the skills thing so you get a new skill at the end of each completed mission.

Any way, I know this post is old but I just came on here to see if any one went back to whore this game like I did....easy 1000, decent game.
NeoRizer is offline   Reply With Quote