View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #36
Toasty411

Toasty411's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs000 View Post
I don't think the achievement description for Two Cups One Girl is correct. I don't get an option to choose a teammate in any raid events. There seems to only be one team event, and it's the team rallycross one in London. I played that one first and didn't see any others. I thought I just hadn't unlocked any others yet, but now I've unlocked all events and I can't see any other team events. I just did the same team rallycross a second time with the same female driver and the achievement unlocked.

Same goes for the Guy it Out achievement description. I played a bunch of raid events and never had the option to choose a teammate for any of them. And, as mentioned before, this achievement doesn't have to be done in a team event.

You also may want to update the description of the Tourney achievement. The current tournament is 1 week long, so they're not always one day, which means it could be alot longer than 4 days before you unlock this one D:
I thought the raid events were the ones where you could pick a team mate.....Since it said Raid I was thinking with like WoW terms where you and a team mate go against stuff....:/

I'll update it, same with the Tourny achievement.

DO NOT SEND FRIEND REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE

Battlefield Bad Company Achievement Guide - Click here

Dead Space Achievement Guide - Click here

Call of Duty: World At War Achievement Guide Click Here

Dirt 2 Achievement Guide Click Here
Toasty411 is offline   Reply With Quote