View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:51 AM   #21
Vendetta

Send a message via MSN to Vendetta

Vendetta x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew x3 View Post
So hey Vendetta quick question i got the game last night and i staye dup all night with my buddies doing the achievements for ODST...and i already have the Halo 3 vidmaster achievements so basically i have unlocked all the vidmaster achievements for Halo 3 now and ODST and im wondering whats going on because i went to the bungie website and it says "ROAD TO RECON" and shows that all of them are unlocked but i dont see newhere nething that says "UNLOCK RECON". So im wondering whats going on...r they not actually giving recon out or what??
Really? There was a button on my page to the left of the achievement tiles for the vidmasters that said "Unlock Recon". I will call my friend when I get off of work in an hour and see if he has unlocked his on bungie.net yet and if he has not I will have him take a screen shot on the computer. Actually I will check mine right now myself and see if I can screen cap it.