View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #81

Gamertag: Disturbed XBA

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by ZxT Vendetta View Post
Achievement Questions
Q: My achievement is glitched! It is glitched! Help!?!
A: None of the achievements are glitched. I attained a full 1K on the game and had no problems what so ever. You are doing something wrong.
Incorrect. The ONI Alpha Site achievement is glitched. Doing this will most likely glitch all campaign achievements that you would get by progressing through. E.g. Individual mission achievements. So what happened is...

Me and my friend were completing the mission on Legendary. I disconnect from xbox live and he invites me back into the game. He accidently clicks on resume co op game. It did not take us to our previous checkpoint but the checkpoint after blowing up the bridge. We took no notice, we went through and completed the mission and he recieved no achievement. He has tried it once more on Legendary difficulty again recieving the same outcome. I suggested him to try it on a different difficulty not including easy. Hopefully this will fix his issue. If you have any knowledge of this then let me know . I will update my post if he obtains the achievement when he tries on normal. Thanks .

EDIT: Doing on any other difficulty other than legendary will unlock the achievement. So I take back what I said and no achievements are glitched .

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!

Last edited by IXISHADOW; 10-02-2009 at 01:37 AM.
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote