View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
Night Everclear

Night Everclear's Gamercard
continued...

Wolverine Action Figure- Classic Suit 2/2

Classic 2.jpg

After you finally kill this coward of a W.E.N.D.I.G.O, you will come across some waterfalls that you have to get on top of. After you get to a log that you have to balance-walk across it will be right in front of you floating above the water, beside a tree.

Chapter 2, Checkpoint #3 (Ambush)

Mutagen- Savage 1

Savage 1.jpg

While you are still in the snow forest area, before getting the the fence and the compound, you will have to cut down a small tower to cross a gap. Immediately after crossing the gap, turn right and you should see a dead soldier with a dog tag. Stumble onto to the left of this dead man and you will find a small cave. In here is the magical item you have been searching for your whole life.

Mutagen- Blood Rage 1

Blood Rage 1 (fix it).jpg

(I accidentally grabbed this one before I took the picture, but you get the idea.. >.<)

Once in the compound you will have to fight hordes of enemies and a few Goliaths'. There will be a part where another W.E.N.D.I.G.O comes out. If you are facing the door he comes out of then go to the left. In the corner all the way left will be a staircase going down. The mutagen will be in front of the door at the bottom.

Chapter 2, Checkpoint #4 (Roadblock)

Mutagen- Rampage 2

Rampage 2.jpg

You have to hide from the helicopter on a bridge after the cut scene of you blowing up the C4. Once you get to the end of the bridge and kill the enemies there, take a right. Around the corner in front of double doors will be the mutagen.

Mutagen- Healing Factor 2

Healing Factor 2.jpg

You will have to climb a ladder and then the helicopter will start shooting at you again and you'll have to harm some enemies. Make them suffer for the pain you are feeling. As you continue you will enter a control room, where the helicopter gets in front of the windows and starts shooting in at you. The mutagen is by the exit, between the door and the control panel. You can't miss it.