View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #13
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortenl View Post
I knew these driving minigames would cause me problems. On release day I had at least 30 tries to get the gold decal in the whack zombies with cds game, but could not do it. Today I got it on my 1st attempt.

I used to suck at Paperboy as well, so I guess that has something to do with it.
That one is proving to be quite a pain in my ass as well. Last one I need to beat before I can get the achievement, but damn it's annoying.

EDIT: Okay, cool. Right after posting that I found a strategy that worked well for me. I played with the antenna still attatched, got as close to the upcoming zombie as I could and pressed B when the antenna was touching the zombie. It worked well enough to get my 25th CD delivered right as the clock ran out and they gave me the decal and vehicle upgrade. Time to head back to episode 5 and get an achievement!

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, I stayed on the left side of the road for that. Probably wouldn't work on the right considering the angle of the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!

Last edited by mjc0961; 10-21-2009 at 09:46 AM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote