View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #87
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It's that time of year: Mid-fall, Halloween on the horizon...it's time to find joy in depression and break out the Type O Negative

Type O Negative: World Coming Down
One of my favorites by them. Need to replace it though since the damn thing I bought was a friggin' radio sampler and not all the songs are the full length, including that track I posted. I do have an edited version on their Least Worst Of... CD.

Annihilator: Criteria For A Black Widow
One hell of a dark thrash album. I love it, means a lot to me, too, and really speaks about the bullshit that I encounter in my world. I wish the band would return to this style of writing.

King Diamond: The Graveyard
Horror telling perfection, and also very suiting for the aura of the month where I live. The album, like all of his releases, are conceptual horror stories, and this is one of the later chapters. So, if you listen and it doesn't make sense, check out some of the earlier chapters.

Enslaved: Mardraum - Beyond The Within
I recently got this album, I never actually heard a lot from Enslaved until I picked up this and Frost. Unfortunately I need replace Frost so I'm just rocking this one. I believe I have their release Isa and wasn't too impressed with it. Oh well. Viking tinged black metal. Epic for the fall.

Immortal: All Shall Fall
What is there to say? It's Immortal, they reunited, this is their latest, it kicks ass.

That's what I've been listening to the most. Other then that it's just random CDs from the collection.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

Last edited by ApochWeiss; 10-25-2009 at 06:50 AM.
ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote