View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #36
BigMaki

BigMaki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midi Pulse View Post
I'm having trouble doing the arcade win achievements, I've got up to 3 wins in a row but for some reason nothing is respawning...

I'm on Wrenchworks, killing everything from the shield point to the exterior door and then exit to get the win. What exactly do I do next, I've been going back to the shield point and extracting but this doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?
Enemies in sections will only respawn once you've gone to a different act. So extract to any extraction point in any other act, then extract yourself back to act 1 and they will be there. Repeat this as many times as you need to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttcheeks View Post
Hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to do the 4 player online achievement and i have 2 live accounts and my friend also has 2 live accounts. Can we log in the 2 accounts on each box and then go online and get the 4 player achievement or does it have to be 4 seperate people from 4 different xboxes? If anyone knows i would greatly appreciate and answer.
You don't even need to be online to get the 4-player achievement. It can all be done on one system, provided you have 4 controllers. All that matters is that each character is controlled by a separate controller. If you and your friend each run the game controlling 2 characters with 2 separate controllers it should unlock. The quickest way to do it is to go back and forth from Tony Stark's Lab to Stark Industries in act one 25 times.