View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:08 AM   #18
graf1k

Send a message via AIM to graf1k

graf1k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gears of War Tournament Final Four
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Frigging Pavlov is impossible. I finally get a checkpoint after clearing the building and haul ass to the first gun to take out the tank. Unless I'm looking at the exact angle the gun is already at, the tank takes me out before I can even line up my shot. But the best part is I've taken out the two tanks to start the countdown probably 10 times and even with full health I never get a checkpoint. Between artillery dropping on the top floor, tanks shooting up the middle floors, and it being impossible to make it to the basement, this crap is getting on my nerves. I can't wait to be done with this.

EDIT: Well, I finally got past it. After taking out the third tank which spawned in the same place as the second and almost right after, I turned to my left ran to the last room, walked up the planks to the next level of the building then (if memory serves) I hung a right, a left and then another right to end up in a small room with a hole in the floor (although not big enough to fall through) and just went prone and hung out there for the four minutes. For whatever reason none of the other tanks could hit me in this room and I never even saw a German soldier. I still say the game is cheap though as the first time I tried this, with exactly three seconds to go, I was meleed to death through a frigging wall. Oh well, hope this helps some of you guys out when you get to this part. Oh and just for the record, the first time I never got a checkpoint, but the second time I got one at the two minute mark.

Last edited by graf1k; 11-15-2009 at 07:21 PM.
graf1k is offline   Reply With Quote