View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #82
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullhunter84 View Post
You don't have to loot them first to pick them up, or at least i didn't have to. Several times after i killed them I just walked up and pressed without holding it down and I picked them up. Other times I walked up and held and i looted them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanZarko View Post
You're right (Skullhunter84) you don't have to loot them first. Because I just got the achievement a few hours ago and I did it without the help of the guide and I only tapped and picked up the bodies. To loot them you're supposed to press & hold . I recommend you(GameFreak47) fix that up so there are no errors when they post that up in the guide page.

Just trying to help
I assumed you had to loot them first before you could pick up the bodies. Thanks for correcting me there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMAN3000 View Post
Is it just me or is the following achievement missing from the guide?

Art Connoisseur 10G
Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Blake_H View Post
Your missing the Art Connoisseur achievement in your guide
I cannot believe it's not in there! I must have forgotten it when I was copying the entire guide. Nice catch.

I appreciate all of the feedback everyone, thank you.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote