View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #82

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by Skullhunter84 View Post
You don't have to loot them first to pick them up, or at least i didn't have to. Several times after i killed them I just walked up and pressed without holding it down and I picked them up. Other times I walked up and held and i looted them.
Originally Posted by VanZarko View Post
You're right (Skullhunter84) you don't have to loot them first. Because I just got the achievement a few hours ago and I did it without the help of the guide and I only tapped and picked up the bodies. To loot them you're supposed to press & hold . I recommend you(GameFreak47) fix that up so there are no errors when they post that up in the guide page.

Just trying to help
I assumed you had to loot them first before you could pick up the bodies. Thanks for correcting me there.
Originally Posted by EMAN3000 View Post
Is it just me or is the following achievement missing from the guide?

Art Connoisseur 10G
Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.
Originally Posted by H_Blake_H View Post
Your missing the Art Connoisseur achievement in your guide
I cannot believe it's not in there! I must have forgotten it when I was copying the entire guide. Nice catch.

I appreciate all of the feedback everyone, thank you.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote