View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:06 AM   #14

ThingontheFloor's Gamercard
Originally Posted by ferrari360max View Post

Gang-Bang35 - Kill a group of 4 enemies with a grenade. (Single Player)
In the first mission *SNAFU* you will come to a courtyard and after dealing with the enemies in there a group of 4 will break down the door. Time your throw correctly and you can get all 4 of them easily. This is also pretty easy to do throughout most of the missions but obviously this is the best place.

For anyone else having trouble with this one as I was, try the very last mission, right before the end of the game when you set the third (and final) charge on the missile. A gate will open at the end of the room and 4 guys will start coming in, if you set the charge and quickly run and throw a grenade at the gate, it will blow them up before they get a chance to spread out. If you fail, just restart the checkpoint, clear the room, and try again. There are grenades in the room if you're out.

I couldn't get it with the tip above because it was just 3 guys that came out, and one guy that was in the back that I could never hit.

Thanks for the guide though, fairly simple (and thankfully short) singleplayer, and too many multiplayer achievements for how bad it is. But still appreciated.
ThingontheFloor is offline   Reply With Quote