Money Problem in Bots...

• 2 weeks later...

This also happened to me. I was saving during a co-op run on Hard, needed a couple thousand on the final level to break $1,000,000. When I finished the session and went back, I was dropped to something like $85,000. If I had known it would be such a waste, I would have purchased all the weapons/taunts/counterkills with the money instead of saving it. Really pissed me off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same thing here. I had well over 500,000 and got tired of playing for one day. Next day... well, you all know what happened. I'd suggest replaying mission 8 over and over again in one session to unlock it and have it out of the way.

• 3 months later...

Just keep reloading chapter 8 and get all the money crates, it seriously took me maybe 20 minutes from 5000 to a million. Its the part when you go down the hole and there is 3 money crates, and when you walk out there is 3 guys jumping out of a window, there is at least 10 total crates in the one scene, plus there is a phone there also where you can buy all the weapons and combat moves with that million.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I got the game from Gamefly on 5/14, sent it back 5/15. Beat it with like $960k, started up the 1st level again to grind out the last little bit for the 1 mil cheeve and it dropped to like $540k. I might pick it up in the cheap bin at Gamestop at some point, but that is total bs. It's bad enough cheevos I earned in Scott Pilgrim, Homefront, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and Lego Clone Wars refuse to unlock...