View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Snake_007 View Post
1) does it really matter if this thread has a 1 star or not?!?!?!
2) wow, you must be one of those people who love to troll the forum with nothing better to do then start name calling

Honestly, who cares. I one stared the guide. You gonna call me a ignorant bastard?

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS. The star system allows users to express their opinion for the particular thread without fear of the ignorant people like yourself. If you cant understand that then I feel sorry for you. I really do. If you have any questions/comments or concerns please refer to my signature!
Gosh... who is the one getting the most agitated here?

I should imagine that Apoch was refrring to the fact that this thread is for achievement trading, and setting games up... hence, it makes no sense to rate it, as it has no content. Rating it is confusing, and so it is easy to see where Apoch was coming from.

And... why give the guide one star?!?! It is a bloody good guide, and deserves at least four if not five. We should be more respectful of those who work hard to produce these things for everybody else.

So... why so aggressive, man? Let us all take a deep breath and try to start again, shall we?

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!