View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #10
Deathr0t

deathr0t's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtokamoto View Post
what it means by 1,000,000 is what ever unit chromehounds is measured in. Each battlefield tells you what size it is (i.e. 3000x3000) which means every square is 300x300, so if you walk straight across the square you will of walked 300. So to get 1,000,000 you just need to keep moving and play alot, no camping
I dont know if anyone knows the answer to this, but it doesnt necessarily mean you must travel from one end of the square to the other on the map for that "300"th distance to be added right? Another words, is driving in circles the same equivilance to the way distance is measured from traveling from one square to another (300x300)

I ask because I am at about 350-400 missions and still do not have the achievement. I also have obtained all the deployment, kills, and COMBA achievments so I will test the following.... I am running a HOUND now with 359 speed (wheeled legs with lightest cockpit, nothing else) using a rubberband technique to move in circles... if the achievement pops i'll have my answer. I realize this is cheap and it is, but with the server closing I dont want to wait much longer. This game has been pretty fun and addicting, but its sad to say I truthfully wouldn't have played this if the server wasnt closing.

Deathr0t is offline   Reply With Quote