View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #19
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lXl Will lXl View Post
Sega is not about the achievements for this game. They are about their 5 year plan they had for content and updates. As an avid fan of the PSU games I can say that most of the PS community feels the same way. If you played PSO at all you would get the same feel as you see here. You can fight the boss through the first 3 difficulties, and you will only see his first and second form. In order to see his 3rd final form you must be on the hardest difficulty and beaten form 1 and 2. I personally like the idea of this achievement because its for the more dedicated PSU players, which I am. But its not to say no one can earn it. Its an achievement that to be legitamately gained it must be earned and not have a simple boosting method around the time it takes to get it. Sure you can have a friend boost you if they are a much higher level. I'm currently power leveling a friend and it will take some time. Sega is not in it to make you pay longer for the achievement believe me. Maybe just for your money but Square and Blizzard do the same thing with their MMO's. There are people on the PC/PS2 that play it for the enjoyment, believe it or not.
yeah i belive you but when i bought PSU it only had 1000G which i could get by playing through the single player. if I wanted to pay and play a MMO I would choose FF11..like you said, they are doing it for addicted or dedicated players, but back there no one knew they would release more achievements (needed to pay subscription)..so Im trying to get 250G DLC in just one month..
edit:I'm not complaining about the game itself, but about taking so long to get those achievements

Last edited by Achiever TM; 12-15-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote