View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #63
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Man I wish this game had on-line play on it. I'm so close to 1000 and just can't finish since I don't have a third physical body willing to play this piece of garbage. Oh well. Milked it for all it was worth, and finishing it up now while I'm work. Thank you microphone and super easy trick

Thanks for the guide, helped me decide to rent it, just wish I noticed it had no on-line. I read all off-line but I thought you meant that the on-line ones had an OPTION to be played off-line, not that there was no internet co-op. Guess it was my gross oversight

EDIT: Actually I think your total time listing is horribly off. I've got well over the 20 hours specified for the game. I spent 2 nights at work doing it, so I figure 4 hours a night on it there. 8 + one night going straight at it at home on a night off for 7 hours, then 3 mornings of 3-4 hour gameplay (rounding down to 3) and 7 hours today of letting it run super easy against a mic. I'm pushing about 31 hours now and I still haven't played every gig, done the flawless drumming, Final Countdown solo (which will add time for me since it's complicated) and not had a chance to find a third to aid in the two 4-player achievements to even tack the time for those two on, which I'd assume would be just 4 minutes max if I find people good enough to get 100%.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

Last edited by ApochWeiss; 12-21-2009 at 10:56 AM.
ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote