View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
NFaMuS one

NFaMuS one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenJ360 View Post
I can already tell this will be a total underdog for this year. The first game was so underrated it was absurd! I loved Eat Lead, thought it was a fun game with great shooting mechanics, and hilarious references throughout the entire game.

This new game has great graphics, what looks like great, re playable, game play, AND co-op to play around on with your friends. I haven't heard anything but complaints from people because there's supposed to be no online co-op in it, but I haven't heard whether there is or isn't. While I would still love to have online for it, offline isn't exactly a total failure. The only reason that's gonna get on my nerves is because all of my friends are just gonna make me buy it and play it at my house, as usual. Gotta hate freeloading friends, right?
I couldn't agree more! I love Eat Lead too, and everything you mentioned.

After playing for a brief 10 minutes this morning before work, the game was everything I expected and I can see it being completely underrated. Also, given the 1200 MSP price tag, it will probably be overlooked. Very sad too, cause Matt Hazard is awesome!

Oh, and, I'm not a fan of freeloading friends either, lol.

Infected Kill Count:
166,144+
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rate: 100%
NFaMuS one is offline   Reply With Quote