View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by This is David View Post
So where do we sign up? Is it simply by posting in this or one of the two threads (one in announcements and one in the game's forum, for those who don't know what I'm talking about), or is there anything else one must do to officially sign up?
There is no 'official' sign up. Just turn up on the day . Theres no point in having 20,000 people officially signed up if only 10 show on the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenFragger000 View Post
Thanks for organizing all this Minty. Mucho appreciated. I went out and bought a copy of the game to join in.
You're welcome. We've always said we would do this when the servers were announced to be closing, and were glad so many members are supporting us

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
I realize that we have to give our gamertags and forum names to the Room Leaders to receive the Award but do we also have to be there for the full hour or is that only for the contest draw? Just curious as I may be a few minutes late.
The hour is for the prize draw only. If they get your username, you will get the award for being there (well, providing we're successful- which we will be!