View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
SixSticks

SixSticks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'll be on. Gotta go for all the 'last chance' achievements this month and I'm figuring this will be the last one. Just finished the longest one to boost (Facebreaker) and fortunately wrapped NBA Homecourt late last year.

My advice, get Facebreaker and NBA Homecourt done first. They require the most amount of wins and games played first.

For Facebreaker, get all of the "AI or Ranked player" achievements with a boosting partner while going for the 50 ranked wins. You only need to find your boosting partner on ranked once, then just keep rematching. Each boosting round should take about a minute with loading times and going straight for the Facebreaker (twelve punches in a row then keep pressing Y once the meter is full). Took a total of 2 hours for me and my boosting partner to get up to 50.

For Homecourt, ranked or unranked both work for 10 wins in a row. Like the guide states, just make sure the losing boosting partner keeps rotating through the 3 players and moving away from the ball so the other player can get the ball easier. The losing team AI really tries to pick up the pieces when faced with a blowout.

FOCUSING ON FOR BOOSTING
Fight Night Champion
Quake 4
BF3
NHL 12
Skate 3

ALSO LOOKING TO BOOST
[Retail]

All other EA games with online achievements
PGR 4 (including DLC)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Left 4 Dead