I realize there is a complete game walk through that will take you through all the achievements but there still needs to be a guide on how to get the achievements for the main site so that is what will be written here. I'm going to work on it tonight before I go to work and tomorrow on my day off.
- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 12 (200 )
- Online: 0 (0 )
- Approximate time for 200
: 3 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 8
- Glitched achievements: None
- Cheats disable achievements?: No Cheats
Welcome to the 2nd installment of the Wallace and Gromit Arcade Titles. Instead of fighting off bees this time we are prosecuting evil dogs.
If at any point you get stuck you can refer to this guide HERE
1. Memory Lane -
Find an object from a Wallace and Gromit movie. Once you have entered the floaty simply go to the other side of the room and inspect the spare track box that is laying next to a wheel barrel and four boxes.
- Can the official forecast banish the bully from Felicity’s doorstep? Go into town, and head over to the news stand and select the weather forecast magazine. Then go back to your front yard and use it on either Duncan or Felicity.
3. Mmm... Cheese!
- Find this episode's "mystery cheese" in Chapter 2. Once Chapter 2 starts, walk over to the little stand to the right of Felicity. Pull the lever three (3) times and the "mystery cheese" will fall down, then pick it up.
4. Tea, Everyone?
Offer a cuppa to all your guests. The only person you have to offer tea to for the story to continue is Major Crum. Refer to the guide on when to offer the others some tea.
- When asked Whodunnit for the first time, accuse the innocent. Accuse everyone but the two dogs and it will unlock.
6. Caramelizer -
In Act 3 go into the living room and use the Candyfloss machine, you will receive some and put it in your inventory. Go down the hall into the kitchen and use it on the stove.
7. Doggie Fashionista
- Try every accessory once. There is only one combination you need to do in order to progress and that is the bandanna, sailor hat,
and fashionable glasses.
Refer to the guide for the combination's that can be used.
8. Oh I Say!
-Oh he said it! In all seven situations! There are seven instances that Wallace will say "I say!" there is at least one in every chapter, so refer to the guide on where each instance is located.
Once again another easy 200G and I hope to see you around West Wallaby Street.
Complete Chapter 1
Part of the story and cannot be missed. This will unlock once you have the Sand, Umbrella, and Spotlight. If you need help refer to THIS
thread for help.
The Guest House Mutiny
Complete Chapter 2
Part of the story and cannot be missed. In order to finish this chapter you must make all the guests in your house happy. If you need help refer to THIS
thread for help.
Hounds of Horror
Complete Chapter 3
Part of the story and cannot be missed. To complete the chapter you must find a motive, weapon, and a witness. If you need help refer to THIS
thread for help.
Down the Drain
Complete Chapter 4
Part of the story and cannot be missed. You have to get back to land safely to complete the game. If you need help refer to THIS
thread for help.
Find an object from a Wallace and Gromit movie
At the very beginning of Chapter 1 you will have to get inside the floatation device, go ahead and paddle over to the opposite side of the room and there will be a box that says "Spare Track," it is a red box with a white oval, it is behind four crates and next to a wheel barrel (off to the right of the circuit breaker), simply paddle up to it and investigate it. This has to be done before you turn off the circuit breaker.
Oh I Say!
Hear Wallace say "I say!" in seven situations.
This will be done throughout the entire game. To Wallace say "Oh I Say!" you may have to do something you wouldn't normally do.
- When you first walk into town as Wallce there will be a spotlight to your left. Walk up to it, highlight it and press A.
- After talking to Mr. Paneer about the search light, walk to the news stand and select the weather forecast magazine. Walk back to Mr. Paneer and show it to him by pressing X then A. Once the conversation is over observe the spotlight one more time.
- Over where Duncan and Felicity are arguing there is an umbrella. Select it and press A. (This must be done before you end the argument between Felicity and Duncan.)
- Go into the living room (Right of the front door) and Constable Dibbins will be there as well as the two dogs from next door. Select the chew toy on the floor and pick it up by pressing A.
- In the living room still, activate the Robotic Photographer to the right of Constable Dibbins. It will take a picture of you and put it on the "Memories for Rememebring" Board to the right, look at the board and look at the center photo which should be you.
- Once you have the mallet go into the dining room and use it on the gong.
- Grab the Yellow Bucket and throw two (2) star fish at Wallace.
Can the official forecast banish the bully from Felicity’s doorstep?
This is done in Chapter 1
, after you return to your house from the town, after getting the weather forecast. Walk over to where Felicity and Duncan are arguing for a cut scene. Once they stop listening for the thunder use the weather forecast on Duncan or Felicity.
Find this episode's "mystery cheese" in Chapter 2
Once the chapter begins go ahead and walk over to the right, there will be a stand that says Punch And Judy Show. Go ahead and pull the lever three times and the "mystery cheese" will fall down, go ahead and select the Cornish Yarg and the achievement will unlock.