View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #29
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckLefty View Post
I'm sure a similar question has already been asked, but is there a buffer zone as far as time goes? Ie, if Player 565 attempts to come online at 12:59, but spends three minutes downloading an update or has to reboot or something to that effect.

I read about the coming on as early as one hour prior, but what about after the achievement unlocks? Is there an agreed-upon time as to how long we should stay? Is it a landrush once the 1000th person signs in? Has this been brought up at all?

Also, I'm gonna look for a copy of this while I'm out doing errands today; if I can find a second copy, my roommate is in, since we have two XBL's in our apartment.
Reread Minty's original post :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Now, we also want to have this event running for an hour to give as many people the chance to get it as possible. So once the room leaders have taken down names at the start, they will also be checking these off at the end of the hour. Anyone that stays will be entered into a prize draw. These obviously only apply to x360a members signed up before the event. And because we’re nice, anyone with both NBA Live Awards will be entered into a separate prize draw as a thank you for supporting the community.
and just a little further down his post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
AND REMEMBER - PLEASE LOG ON FOR THE HOUR so we give as many people as possible this achievement

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!