View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #14
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i think the biggest strategy to complete this game is learning how to correctly deploy your satellites. I found that once you hit levels 4 and 5 if you deploy your satellites quick enough you'll be able to destroy all the ships without losing a life, well at least until the second to last boss, then you'll lose at least 2 lives no matter how good you are. I also read that people are having a difficult time with the final boss, but i've beaten this boss twice now without dying once. All you have to do is deploy your satellites correctly (in this case one shooting down to hit the enemy boss and the other to open up a space in the vines to avoid being trapped) while it shoots out those vine-like things and than once it shoots out those blue orbs stay as far away from it as possible. You'll be able to avoid the orbs and if you keep deploying those satellites correctly you should beat him without losing a life.