View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
rdowdy95

Shemp Howard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well here is where I am. I did chapter 3 and died 11 times. Now they gave me an A once for dying 11 times so on my paper I have I put a question mark on that level to re-do it if I don't get the cheevement. I beat all 8 boss conclusion levels + epilogue with a A or A+. Did about three levels last night where I had 9 deaths and I barely got A on those. Freaking levels with a ton of traps. I need to do beanstalk level which is level chatper 11, and chapter 7 and 8. Then I will do epilogue again to see if it pops. If not I will redo chapter 3. Here is my thing! Chapter 8 is a bitch! The normal race on the rainbow track I know the patterns and tonight I am just going to stay on the track the whole time, and try to skip fighting the bad guys.

Does anyone know if I can jsut stay on the track the whole time? Like can I go under those tunnels? Or will they make me go up those side steps?

One more thing after the little nice forest section on chapter 8 I come to a dirt road with two barricades and these running wagons just nail my ass this is before the "NASCAR" race. Anyone know the pattern for those wagons that come at you. I died 5 times at that one part. Pissed me off cause I am going to need to conserve lives on the NASCAR track. So yeah any help on that would be good.

Climbing Beanstalk will be easy I may of already got an A on that level. Not sure. So I want to do chapter 8 before I do chapter 7 and 11.
rdowdy95 is offline   Reply With Quote