Thread: FAQs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #35
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NShepherd N7 View Post
The biggest question I find on these forums is "Do my kills count if the players drop below 6?"

The answer is, yes, they do count. Your "Seriously..." and weapon achievements will still count, no matter how many people. Even if the host quits. As long as you stay in the match until it is over, you'll get you're kills.

People are confused over this because if you go look on the leaderboards, it does not count these kills or points, because they do not consider these as legitimate. But you, as a gamer, still receive your kills.

Got it? However, this game's achievements are still really messed up, so I don't know if they'll unlock at the right time for you. I mean, come on Epic, how the hell do you screw up your achievement system, THIS badly? lol
Kind of cinfused as to what your saying there, are you saying the kills count towards the achievement or too the leaderboards?
i know they count for the leaderboards but the achievement is the answer i really want to know
in all these years of playing gears 1 since it was released i don't think we've ever had a proper answer too the seriously question
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote