View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #19
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXiled Killah View Post
Driver tends to pit otherwise, therefore losing his position. I can live with the 5k if it guarantees the win on the first go
Ok, I'm just saying my driver has won 100% percent of the time with all aids off on Easy difficulty when I give him the proper car. Starting 8th or starting 1st it doesn't matter. If your guy is losing cause of pit strategy, you may need a new driver or a new car. If you can change the tire compound on your car try one step harder compound, he won't have to pit as often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Since this topic went to endurances, I had a question for you guys. It seems that I leave my xbox on to do races for me often. Although I set the difficulty to "easy" with damage at simulation and no Racing line, at the end of the race, it gives me Minus money and says that I used all the assists eventhough I turned them off. Can anyone help me? Tell me what Im doing wrong?

And I need a sure answer for something else. Does it make a difference if you turn ABS and TCS on or off for your driver?
I think the neg money is a glitch. It has done it to me twice. Usually fixes itself next race though.

Turn ABS, STM, and TCS off for your driver. He doesn't care.

Last edited by TwistedFate; 06-09-2007 at 02:36 AM.
TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote