Thread: Just got this
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #4
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creazil View Post
I heard about the 14 - 16 hours gametime. Maybe the first achievement I'll really be proud of. To unlock 5 day survivor (about 10 hours?) I need to get A ending. How do I know I'll get the A ending? Also, how do I unlock 7 day survivor?
You will know which ending you get, trust me. I don't want to spoil any of the story for you, (yes there is a storyline in this game) but after you reach the end of the 72-hour period, there will be a special cutscene.

After you complete the game once, there will be a special gametype to play. This gametype is called Infinity Mode. In this mode, you must survive as long as you can until you die. You health slowly gets depleted as time goes on. Once you die, the game ends, and you will get all the stats. Reaching your 7th day, you will unlock the achievement.