View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I would also like to point out that Nameco has a game collection (partially similar to Sega's) which includes over 30 games. The cool thing about it, is 9 of those games are full arcade versions. The game doesn't support "install to HD" but as long as you have the disc in, you can access those games from the arcade via dashboard. It comes with Pac Man, Ms Pac Man, Pac Man CE, Galaga, Galaga Legions, Xevious, Dig Dug, and Rally-X. So this disc packs 1800 achievement points! This will save you money if you haven't boughten close to all of them. I can buy it used for only $16! I suggest it to anyone and everyone on this site unless you hate arcade games of course
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote