Thread: How I beat Kobe
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
unkled20

unkled20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How I beat Kobe

OK, so here is another "tip". I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, but here is what I did.

I rented this game before and got all the achievements except for the stupid Kobe one. I decided to rent it again and give it another go. I had already deleted the game info. from my hard drive for this game (which I do for most games when I'm done with them). Anyway, I load up the dunk contest and select LeBron James, Tracy MacGrady, Jason Richardson and Vince Carter as my contestants. I controlled all four.

I do the up up dunk for every single dunk in the contest, never making one until the final dunk overall. I don't hit any buttons and let the game go through it's stuff after the final dunk (as mentioned before by others in other threads). Kobe shows up the first contest I do! He hits his first dunk for a 93. I figure "here we go again" and I try to do the hard dunks, but I don't hit them so I score very low. Kobe missed his second dunk and I was unable to win because I couldn't pull off the second dunk! Grrrrr! It had been a while since I played!

So, I decide to delete the game info. and see if he shows up the first try again. I do the same stuff I mentioned before. Kobe shows up again and missed his first dunk! I'm ready this time and just do a basic dunk that scores me a 79. He gets a 92 on his second dunk. I score 74 on my second basic dunk and bam, achievement is unlocked!

Like I said, I don't know if this will work for everyone but it couldn't hurt to try. After all beating one dunk by Kobe is much easier than beating two.

Good luck all and I hope it works for you!!!

Last edited by unkled20; 03-28-2010 at 05:08 PM.
unkled20 is offline   Reply With Quote