View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
No, I posted them in the order they would be achieved. The mini ninja guide I found very helpful because it listed them in order and I would just scroll each achievement done and know that I wasn't missing anything. Made it a lot better instead of scrolling up and down reading the achievements over and over. I have also seen some people have positive feedback on that method, so I was trying to make everything cleaner

As for the text formatting, right now it says Verdana 2 automatically, and in Word 2007 I use Times New Roman 12. The font styes/sizes don't seem to match up.
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote