View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
xtreme2252

Send a message via AIM to xtreme2252 Send a message via MSN to xtreme2252 Send a message via Yahoo to xtreme2252 Send a message via Skype™ to xtreme2252

Xtreme2252's Gamercard
i used that as a reference and worded it to suit my own experiences with the game, such as with the speed-running and the achievements that didn't have very in-depth guides. For the par times, there really isn't much to it, so yeah, I did copy and past those, and I did use the same pictures. The boss special techniques were also copied too, because I haven't beaten the game on hard yet and I had no clue about the special techniques until I read the guide for the achievement. The reason I even stumbled across that guide was because I was looking for how to unlock Golden Sparkster mode. So yeah, half of these achievements have been derived from guides from Prowlerdante, Outinthedark and Snapdragon. I figured some people would be too lazy to Google any guides, so I might as well post one here. And this guide is really just bare bones right now, when I play through the game more times I'll make a more detailed guide
xtreme2252 is offline   Reply With Quote