View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My controller so far has gone across the room on a suprise trip only once. It's actually not as bad as you would think once you get the hang of the controls. I have the Hard achievement and the Mine achievements (two of 'em) to unlock yet, and I may wait until I get a rapid fire controller, test the rubber band theory, or buy an arcade fighter stick, whcih I should get anyhow as I love fighting games

Ugh, I got one stage to go until I get the achievement for beating all the stages on hard difficulty and it's pissing me off (Ghostly Gunfight or whatever the last stage is called). I get right to the last skeleton fight before the checkpoint, or the bats literally right before the checkpoint and die. I need a 2nd person to do this! Hopefully the fiancee will drag her ass out of bed soon and help me out with it...

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

Last edited by ApochWeiss; 05-21-2010 at 04:01 PM.
ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote