View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #3
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Plink - 10
Kill 50 enemies with the Hazard pistol.

See "Peekaboo...I Shot You!"

Pull! - 10
Kill 50 enemies with the shotgun.

Auto Dealer - 10
Kill 50 enemies with the sub-machinegun.

Russian Attack - 10
Kill 50 enemies with the AK-47.

Peekaboo...I Shot You! - 10
Kill 50 enemies with the sniper rifle.

Most of these achievements will most likely come with natural progression through the game. You will be changing weapons on a regular basis through the game so these may be difficult to keep track of. If you want to earn a fair amount of kills with each gun always kill an enemy with a headshot. Most enemies will take a single shot to head so you can conserve your ammunition.

Blind Luck - 15
Kill 25 enemies using blind fire.

Take cover behind any object by pressing the . Once you're in cover you can blind fire by pressing the , your shots won't be as accurate but you can kill enemies if they are close enough. You need to kill 25 enemies for this to count. You may find this technique comes in useful more often than trying to pick off enemies slowly out of cover.

Second Amendment - 10
Kill at least one enemy with every available gun.

There are fourteen guns through the world of Eat Lead. You will need to pick up, fire and kill at least one enemy with each gun. You shouldn't have any problem doing this as you will run out of ammo on a regular basis and have to change your guns at some point.

You will most likely end up using all the various gun types by the end of the game but here are the required guns:
  • .45 Caliber Magnum
  • 9MM Pistol
  • AK47
  • Energy Pistol
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Hazard Pistol
  • Magnum
  • Plasma Rifle
  • Shotgun
  • Six Shooter
  • SMG
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Super Soaker Rifle
  • Water Pistol
Say "No" to Pots - 5
Shoot 30 potted plants.

Load the chapter Red Meat; you will enter a butcher shop with several large open top freezers. On top of all the freezers and shelves you will see potted plants. Shoot and destroy each pot and restart the chapter. Keep doing this until the achievement unlocks.

Fire Hazard - 20
Shoot and destroy 30 fire extinguishers.

Again at the start of Red Meat you will find several fire extinguishers around the room you enter. you can shoot each one then restart the level and continue to destroy them until the achievement unlocks.

Uncovered - 20
Destroy 20 destructible cover objects.

Destructible objects are almost anything you can hide behind. If you can shoot it and cause a glitch in the objects graphics, it can be destroyed. You may want to use this as a tactic to cause enemies to move out of cover.

Shoot and fully destroy 20 different objects throughout the world and the achievement will unlock.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 07-01-2010 at 02:56 AM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote