View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #6
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Meat Your Maker - 10
Blast all hanging beef. "Udder destruction? Steaking a claim? Beating your...I can go on all day."

Shortly after the first area in Red Meat you will enter a large open freezer. Inside this freezer you will see large sides of beef hanging from hooks. Shoot and destroy all the hanging beef within this freezer for the achievement.

Well, I Heard them Scream - 10
Get 50 Plasma Rifle kills. "Plasma rifles. They're not just for Space Marines anymore."

See "Peekaboo...I Shot You!"

Dances with Guns - 10
Don't let any dance bots die in Level 2. "Do dancing robots dream of disco sheep?"

About half way through Red Meat you will enter some sort of warehouse/club area. You will see lots of animated dancers throughout the areas. Make sure you don't shoot/destroy any of them. The AI will also shoot them if you have a dancer above where you're hiding.

As long as the dancers are still visible you will earn the achievement. The most effective way to make sure you don't miss this achievement is to kill each enemy with a headshot and a slow response weapon such as a pistol.

Tramm Ride - 40
Defeat the Tentacle Beast of Tramm. "One-two shot right to the tentacles."

This is a story related achievement, which will unlock with natural progression.

This boss is by far one of the most frustrating parts of Eat Lead. There are three different attack waves, which you need to complete to destroy the sea monster. The tentacles are rather unpredictable, so keep on the move at all times and watching for when a tentacle makes a large splash.

There are checkpoints between each wave of attacks; you will also be facing soldiers as well. Rather than dealing with them directly the sea monster will normally kill them for you when it slams into the ships deck. Try to concentrate more on the monster than the other distractions.

Death Hazard - 20
Score 20 single-shot Zombie kills. "Don't these things usually hang out in shopping malls?"

You can't really miss this achievement, as there is only one way to kill a zombie. You will always have to kill each one with a headshot. Most zombies will die from a single shot, but to progress you will have to kill them regardless. Just take your time and aim carefully.

Pure Energy - 10
Get 50 Energy Pistol kills. "Blaster? I hardly know 'er!"

See "Peekaboo...I Shot You!"

Deja-Vu (All Over Again) - 30
Defeat Sting Sniperscore yet AGAIN in Level 7. "I. Have had. Enough. Of YOU!!"

This is a story related achievement, which will unlock with natural progression.

Observe the Grenade - 15
Kill three Testers with one grenade launcher shot. "Test the grenades: check!"

This achievement is one of the most frustrating and time-consuming achievements in the game. You are required to kill three of the game testers, which spawn in the last level with a single grenade shot.

There are several locations where you may be able to complete the requirements, but the last boss fight is by far the essayist. Make your way through the level until you find the grenade launcher. Once you have it proceed to the end of the game. Try not to use it so you have enough ammo.

The test will roam around and get stuck on various objects, or walk around each other. Take your time and you should be able to line up your shots to kill three testers. The video below illustrates what you need to do.

Beat the Snot out of Wellesley - 50
Defeat Wally Wellesley. "Like I said..."

Meet Quentin. - 100
Meet Quentin. "DUDE!!!!!"

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 07-01-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote