- You do not need to get every fruit in the bonus levels to get perfects.
- You also can't die or restart a level when getting perfect. You'll know you're on track for a perfect because the animal will have a rainbow trail (instead of a plain white one).
- You DO NOT need the Gold high score rocket to 100% a planet. You just need to terraform and get perfect on all stages.
- Terraforming a stage only counts if you're doing a full mission run (starting from stage 1). But perfects count even if you use stage select.
- Thus, your first time playing a mission, restart a stage if you're ever going to fail to terraform it. You can always mop up the perfects afterwards, using stage select.
- Looks like "multiplayer" can be done locally? I'm not even sure there is online multiplayer.