View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Has the insane glitch been patched?

I'm getting back to this game, i really hope this board is not dead because I have two big questions.

First of all and most important, has epic ever patched the gitch where you just have to play the last level on every chapter to get the insane achievement?

When I first left this game behind I had only chapter 4 and 5 left, so I was wondering if I could do it with friends on live or if I have to do it on my own.

If I have to do it on my own, I obviously will not be able to win the match on insane with a second controller standing still so the other team can score easy points, so what are my options here for finishing the coop achivement? I don't remember this game having a stage selection feature so I could play on insane, go back and replay the level on easy with a second controller.

I though about duplicating my save on a memory card so I could play once on insane, erase the save and play again on easy but this damn game has no save game file at all

So, could someone please tell me if this glitch has been patched or if I can go to live with my friends and do everything in a quick playthrough.

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote