View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
MDDC

Send a message via AIM to MDDC Send a message via MSN to MDDC

The Cosmic Hero's Gamercard
I fail to see what is wrong with this game.

I just really don't understand it, I read these posts on the forums and 90% of the people say it's one of the worst games they have ever played, and treat it like it's the worst game on the 360. I know there's flaws to this game, but every game has flaws - the average graphics, the glitches, the insane battle with Brayko if you're going for a stealth playthrough. Yet, it remains one of the most in-depth RPG's I have ever played, it's one of my favorite games on the 360 to date. I've played the majority of the games, too. Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 1&2, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Oblivion, Gears of War 1&2, etc...yet, this still remains one of the ones i'll never get tired of playing. The only people I can see not enjoying this are the ones only going for the combat, rather than the story...Can someone please tell me why so many people bash this game so much? I mean, look at some of the other games out there - Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust, Pimp My Ride, Avatar, the majority of movie games...yet you continue to say this is one of the worst games for 360 - Why?
MDDC is offline   Reply With Quote