View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer man View Post
I've total of (102) gold stars out of 103 .. (spooky Customizer) is what i need .. I've (western collector & hunted explorer ones) .. only one gold star is remaining
I've collected all of hunted house customization ,, but it did't unlock

the question here : what is the difference between Haunted Explorer & Spooky Customizer gold stars? all of them needs to collect all of prize capsules in the hunted house !!!! I've one and did't have the other ?!!

any tips ??
Haunted Explorer is for finding all the prize capsules in Sid's Haunted House area.

Spooky Customizer is for finding all the building customization pieces in the entire Toy Box for the "Haunted" set. These include the 5 knight chess pieces that you have to destroy with your lightning rod. I'd bet you are missing one of those but you can find out for sure by using the item checklist. Once you know the one(s) you are missing you can search it's location in the walkthrough using the "find" tool of whatever internet browser you are using.

Should be pretty quick to narrow down your search.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote