View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer man View Post
^^^
thank you for your rapid response,, i will try what r u saying ,, but what about western collector ? i think that if u got it , this means that u collected every thing in the game
Western collector is for all the prize capsules. That's why I think you are missing something from either the knight pieces, rainbow chests or zurg boxes. I dont think they count in the prize capsule "total" even though they do have prize capsules once you destroy/open them. Just a guess though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer man View Post
you are right, i found 1 missing door ... it is one of these 3 doors:- iron maiden doors(KN1) , hot rod doors(cp227), or monster Inc doors(cp243) ... can any one give me a photo of all of those doors ? to determine what I need
You can climb and jump the couple of steps to the top of Mount Toymore just outside of town. At the top you will find a "?" capsule and an army guy launch location. While at the top of the mountain, face town hall and then fall down to the right and you’ll see a gold vein. Mine it if you want then look right again to see a knight chess piece (KN1).
CP20.jpg
CP227 and cp243 are both in the stunt park and their locations are in the western collector section of the gold star mission guide.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote