View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Tisk Tisk this just seems to be too much work for so little pay off for something that can be done legit with some effort put forth. Yet, I really can't argue as this fighter is not very exciting and is not exactly fun. Not to mention some of the Veteran players online that will cream you if you're not careful.

My best streak legit is like 6 I don't know if I can get better than that nor do I care to up my skills enough to try and get this achievement without boosting. But I just know there's a character exploitation out there I can use to do it I know for a fact it's possible to do this legit!I just hate all the pain and repetetiveness required to get this when boosting aye aye aye what is one to do?

I just don't recall having to make a decision on how to obtain an achievement since "From C to Shining C" . I will continue to look into this one as 1000G in this game will be pretty sweet on my card I'm just not sure if I care enough to go for it.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote