View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Hey Fishman, thanks for putting this up. I toyed with the idea but it always got lost in the shuffle so I'm glad somebody did it. If you've got the time I'd suggest expanding it to link some other frequently asked questions and turn it into an encylopedia type of thing, sorta like what The Pants Party has done on other games. Like link to the scarecrow picture thread and add a FAQ section for how to get the capsule on the top of town hall, what happens if I miss the picture for Mayor Ham, whats up with landing the army guy on the stagecoach, where is the leprechaun outfit (no where!) etc...

We've seen alot of the same questions on the forums and a one stop shop for all of them should help anyone who is getting started. Then maybe we can request a sticky for it so it stays put.

BTW a bit overkill on the credit. You'll have to take some of that out if you edit the other stuff in to stay under the 10000 character limit - I'm starting to get sick of myself at this point.
Thanks again.
No Problem, glad you like the idea. I will edit some of the credit out if you want, I just didn't want you thinking I was taking any credit for your work.

I was thinking of doing a "Toy Story FAQ" thread, I wanted to make its own thread then maybe put a link to it in here. I will start it here pretty soon, maybe you and me can both work on it (both provide the questions and answers). If you want to help just PM me.

Edit: I just edited the OP and took some of your credit out, let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

Last edited by Fishman; 07-11-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote