View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #34
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
Sabotage makes the minigames easier (and increases profits on data theft), not technical aptitude.

I got madburg to really like me(9), but I saved St. James instead of disarming the bombs. I didnt get either achievement. did it offline so no timestamp, but if the achievements remain in the order you got them you will see I have friends before strangers and then operation deus vault if you check my gamercard (or simply that I have both these but neither of the madburg achievements yet)
Ah, you're right, I'll update that.

Since you all say that this is the case, I'll be sure to update the guide to reflect that you must defuse the bombs for Respected Enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameswordsman View Post
I've come across the fact that theres some kind of bonus requirement in order to cut a deal with Surkov.

I obtained the bonus mission where you catch up to him, but was never given the option to buddy up with him. Only choices were to kill him, let Brayko kill him, or do the thing where he runs-you shoot him-he squeals-you call the ambulance [and that does not count as an alliance]

I did only have 66% intel on him, and he was -1 rep with me, so I assume it has to be one of these 2 that caused it.

Any ideas?
I would imagine it has something to do with the fact that he doesn't like you. I'll look into this, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote