View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #2
The Wicker Man

Dalek Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you want "over the edge" Its easily done on the first 3 fights. Just beat them down until they have one health bar and then let them return the favour. Easy points and its okay if you loose lives doing it.
accuracy was best done using your punches to block. Try and get used to blocking was best for you I did high and low blocks and wasnt too good at blocking the middle shots. Just jump over the ones you think you cant hit.
big score will be unlocked after beating Fan (use punches on her)

perfection was done on the 3rd boss nunchuck or whatever with a lot of hit and run using jumps. Sometimes you can get an opponent in a corner and just wail on them with low hits.

THX DAN!

"I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." - Henry Miller

Madden 06, Eragon, TMNT, College Hoops 2k6, Fuzion Frenzy 2, NBA 2k6, Elder Scrolls IV, Fight Night Round 3, Shadowrun, Scene It? LCA!, Lost: Via Domus,New Rally x, Galaga, TMNT' 89, UNO, Crystal Quest, 3D ultra mini golf, Carcassonne, Band of Bugs(250), Golden Axe, Bomberman Live, Gauntlet, Spyglass Boardgames, Arkadian Warriors, Puzzle Quest(250), Undertow, BattleField:1943

Last edited by The Wicker Man; 07-20-2007 at 01:43 PM. Reason: edit tip
The Wicker Man is offline   Reply With Quote