View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
everything carries over. What I did not figure out is what happens to the cards you missed in the first playthrough, as when I started the second one (on very sweet) the levels had different cards than in the first. Also, I dunno whether you need to get the S ranks all in one playthrough.. I only got an A at the stadium unfortunately, but there is no way that with these loading times I am gonna start a third playthrough because of it.

Btw, I think the 30-80 hrs for 1000 is bs. First playthrough took me 17 hrs, then you should run through the game on very sweet to get the S ranks (another 15 hrs that includes 5 hrs of farming money for all the things to buy, get gold in all side stuff and find all collectibles), then another playthrough on bitter, probably 6-7 hrs as you only breeze through the ranks. Thats something like 40-45.

Also, you do NOT HAVE to play on very sweet as this kindof guide tells you. For the achievement to see the sexy costumes it is enough to start a game on very sweet, watch one scene in your room with each of the girls in the game and you get it.

Last edited by olcsi2; 07-19-2010 at 10:26 AM.
olcsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote