View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #36
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjam360x View Post
im having touble with hard to read n evolution of a action hero. I completed the game on the recruit background yet ach didnt pop, also i got a total of 42/50 ach first playthrough n got thorton inc etc yet i still didnt get hard to read yet i did every action more than 30 times does the A button action count as that would be a veteran ach then wouldnt it. any help b great.
Try not to post more than once in a row, as you can simply edit your posts to add the extra info.

For Evolution of an Action Hero, are you absolutely positive you played through the game using the Recruit? I have yet to hear of anyone not unlocking the achievement when using the background, so this is a first I've heard of this.

As for Hard to Read, were you changing your answers up in each consecutive conversation? It could possibly be 90 conversations in a row, but that's just speculation.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote