View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
Scrapdaddy

Gamertag: Scrapdaddy

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDCOMPLEX View Post
I'm having a lot of trouble finding this.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.
you are probably missing the Monster's Inc Windows.

Monster's Inc Windows
At the top of the stunt track to the right of Buttercup (the unicorn) is a ramp that leads to some boxes. Slowly drive off this middle ramp and just fall over the edge. You will land on a middle platform and (CP241) Pageant Queen Hat will be right in front of you. Now staying on this middle platform make your way along the cliff side and head to the right for (CP242)Monsters Inc Windows.

Picture of Location:
CP242.jpg

Picture of actual window:
MonstersIncWindows.jpg

Hot Rod Windows
Go to the starting place for the event "Big Ramp Challenge". Once the Gates are open and you are going down the big ramp, take the right jump and land in the top right tunnel for (CP244) Hot Rod Windows.

Picture of Location:
CP244.jpg

Picture of actual window:
HotRodWindows.jpg
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote