View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #97
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I cannot believe this guide doesn't mention changing difficulty after you get the difficulty achievement, changing difficulty, then saving and exiting. Why not? It saves a lot of time. Instead you capitalize that the difficulties don't stack and are making people just play 4 or 5 times. One thing about making a guide is it's supposed to show the best/fastest way to get the achievements, therefore, it should be included in the guide. Not everyone checks the forums for these kinds of solutions! I really hope a Mod updates the guide.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote