View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
mrbonelly

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Mcloud View Post
It has to be done in 1 sitting. If you ever played "Starfox 64"? same thing. short game where you do missions and choose your path and can make a runthrough of the game in 10-20 minutes depending on how fast you like to go.

If you're playing it for the achievements, you have nothing to worry about. the achievements are pure cake. its only 1 avatar award that is hard to get.
Thanks for the info, i actually got the 200gs in about 1.5hrs and that's because i was fooling around w/score attack first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyPlacid View Post
No shot downs:
Dont kill any enemy so you dont earn any stars. Therefore you will have the easiest version of all the stages.
In stage 12 i flew half circles all the way. (right-->bottom-->left...and back: left-->bottom-->right) Do those half circles slowy with your left stick so you can still react on those bomb clouds(or whatever they re called). When the red rockets appear speed up with RT (i think you already know this).
But in the end its all about beeing lucky. I got to stage 12 with 9% armor (got stupidly hit by the choppers at the end of stage 11 and even collided with the walls trying to evade their rockets) and did not get hit till the end of stage 13. So i got the medal with pure luck.
Does crashing on mountains count as shot downs too?

Last edited by AOS Puck; 12-25-2010 at 07:10 AM.
mrbonelly is offline   Reply With Quote