View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What a bunch of crap!

I don't get it. I did everything I could to piss off Heck and had him at -7 animosity and he still wouldn't turn on me for the "Never Trust a Sociopath" achievement.

Then did the same for Marburg and he still bailed and wouldn't let me kill him so I missed the "Youth Trumps Experience" achievement. So very frustrating. I am so pissed right now. I was trying to do this on Hard so it hasn't exactly been a lot of fun to this point anyway. That just rubs salt in the wound when those achievements didn't pop as I was expecting them to.

I have a feeling I might end up missing the "No Time For Love" achievement as well. I've got a genuine dislike from Madison and Scarlet, hatred from Mina, and neutral for SIE. but I think I missed a Madison scene since she didn't attack me. What a frustrating playthrough this has been. And I am definitely not going back to retry entire cities on hard to go for them again. see how pissed off the game has me by the end to see if I will be going for an easy play to go for the remaining cheevos.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote