View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:37 AM   #7
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lazy Pyro View Post
It actually sounds more like a glitch with the game itself, though maybe he is doing something wrong.

Let's see... to piss off Heck you need the following: A) One person (Albatross or SIE) to be ready to be your handler in the final mission. B) To have a negative standing with Heck. Usually by using aggressive responsive (I think.), not going to him first in Taipei and by not deleting him from that computer. I believe that's all you need to do, though I guess a full Dossier would help.

Edit: As for Youth Trumps Experience, I beleive another thread found out that a big factor is that you have to use mostly suave responses for everything up until you meet Marburg.

Yeah I did all of that and more for both.

For Heck I left him until last. Went to warehouse, then hong, then killed the triad, then met Hong again then went to Heck. -2 right off the bat. then used all professional responses (which he hates. Aggressive will net you a positive with him every so often.) to build up more animosity. left his data intact and was aggressive with his email. by the end of Taipei he was at -7 with me so he should have flipped on me at the end.

Marburg was all suave all the way and he was at I think -7 as well by the end of the final Rome mission. Neither of them make any sense to me as to why neither popped for me.

I did just get Judge Jury and executioner on hard rookie so I was pretty happy about that one. And no time for love also popped for me too.

Another irritating non achievement was ready for anything. I had the Be Prepared Perk and still had the last 4 moscow missions to do. That was another one I was sure I had in the bag.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote