View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
ODST Kayne

ODST Kayne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
I got this a few days ago, Nice guide tho, The pictures you added are pretty good too.

I have a question, About the guy who owns the shop. Is that it? Does he's name stay orange forever? Or is there any way to get him to come with you and save him so he's name turns green?

Also i did just have a quick look through your guide i didnt read it all, But i found it easy to take the quickest rout no matter how many zombies are in the way, Avoid going through the gas station, and just run through the zombies tapping Y, jump if they are about to grab you, And the survivors normaly just keep running with you pushing them out the way. It worked pretty well and i got all the survivors back on full health only having to kill 1 or 2 zombies that got in my way.
Yes, Dick's name is stuck that way. And i based the routes off personal experience. I made it through without taking the side route with Shannon and her gang, but there were a lot of close calls. It works either way, but based on my exerience, the AI can have some....slow moments.

Time to start a new character 100
Reach Rank 5
ODST Kayne is offline   Reply With Quote